Produced in the body by the pituitary gland, HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a natural hormone believed to reverse biological aging.
From our teen years onwards, the amount of HGH produced by our bodies decreases leading to an increase in body fat, poor skin tone, decreased immunity and libido, and other symptoms associated with aging.
Over the years, people have tried expensive injections of HGH. HGH supplements are also available on the market, however, the level of HGH in supplements is so low, it is unlikely to have any real, lasting effect.
Research suggests that the best way to increase HGH levels is not by introducing more into the body but by stimulating the body and the pituitary gland to produce more.
Clinical trials have shown that increased HGH can give:
- On average, 8.8% increase in muscle mass and 14.4% fat loss after six months, without exercise or dieting
- Improved energy levels
- Regrowth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys and other organs that shrink with age
- Improved exercise performance
- Enhanced sexual performance
- Better cardiac output
- Increased immune function
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Improved kidney function
- Better cholesterol profile (higher HDL/lower LDL)
- Faster healing of wounds
- Stronger bones
- Younger, tighter and thicker skin
- Wrinkle removal
- Hair regrowth
- Elevation in mood
- Improved vision
- Cellulite elimination
- Improved sleep
- Increased memory retention
HGH Stimulation program has frequencies believed to stimulate and encourage the pituitary gland to release HGH.
Another program you may find of interest: Longevity.